Translate

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Artist Trading Cards

A while back I posted some of my very first artist trading cards.  For those who don't know, artist trading cards are baseball card sized original works of art that are traded amongst artists.  Well, it has become a full-blown addiction, and I have been happily trading away all winter!  I thought I'd share some of my favorite ones.  They are based on subjects that the artist that I'm trading with likes.  These appear slightly larger than their original size on my screen.  They are all 2.5 inches by 3.5 inches.

I started off doing watercolors, but I found that the set up and clean up time was interfering with my motherly duties to my 2-yr-old.  So I switched to using pastels, color pencils, and artist pens.












                                   A couple of the ladies I traded with this month REALLY like cats.
I'm not as gifted as I'd like to be, but I so enjoy creating these miniature paintings.

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you enjoyed my little pictures!


No comments:

Post a Comment