Translate

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Bumbee Pattern

Hooray!
I finally got my very first PDF pattern written and available for purchase!  It seemed like a lot of hassle to get all the little steps done, but now that I have a workflow, I expect it to go much faster the next time.  I will be listing my patterns on both Ravelry (where you do not have to be a member to purchase), and Etsy.  I have added links to both of these shops to my blog's sidebar so that they are always easy to find!
And here she is...





I decided to name her Bumbee.
It was hard choosing a name as all the good ones are taken, but this one felt just right.

I hope you folks like her!  Of course, I will continue to offer the occasional free pattern as before.  Also, I want to start a series of posts with tips and tricks for common crochet issues.  Ah, but now I'm getting ahead of myself.  For today I think I'll slow down a bit and enjoy today's accomplishment.

As always, thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment