Translate

Monday, August 27, 2012

Crochet Jewelry

Okay, so even though I am not really a "girly girl", I have to admit that I love jewelry!  I tend to like pieces that are simple yet bold.  I found these lovely cuff and choker patterns and was inspired to make some crochet jewelry!  I was a bit apprehensive because I had never worked with thread weight yarn before, but I'm thrilled with the results.  I really want to buy some off-white and brown thread, and some brown, purple, and mauve ribbon to play around with!  I think I could make so many wonderful combinations with these colors along with the ones I already have!

Enough prattle, here are the pics... you may recognize this first one :)






NOW, I'm addicted to crochet thread!! I'm going to slowly work on acquiring every color available!

Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment