I pulled the image that I used for this off the internet. (I used Google's image search for 'kawaii monsters')
Here's an "in progress" shot with my dollar store scissors :)
I made this guy from a pattern that I wrote in an attempt to create a crocheted version of a Rebecca Danger style monster.
This is the original monster I made while writing up that pattern. She now resides in Australia! Lucky gal!
This is the first crocheted monster chunk that I made. He is much smaller than Blossom!
And lastly, a set of Halloween monster ATC's, or artist trading cards.
Anyway, I hope you enjoyed my monsters!