Translate

Monday, October 8, 2012

Monster Mash

If you haven't guessed by now, monsters are a recurring theme for me.  I guess I'm a monster-lover.  I recently made a little felt monster badge which I'd like to share with you, but I was afraid he may get a little lonely if I posted him by himself. As you all know, a lonely monster is just trouble waiting to happen, so I decide to also share some of the other monsters I've made this year (that I haven't already shared in another post.)
Here goes...

I pulled the image that I used for this off the internet. (I used Google's image search for 'kawaii monsters')

Here's an "in progress" shot with my dollar store scissors :)



I made this guy from a pattern that I wrote in an attempt to create a crocheted version of a Rebecca Danger style monster.

This is the original monster I made while writing up that pattern.  She now resides in Australia! Lucky gal!

This is the first crocheted monster chunk that I made.  He is much smaller than Blossom!


And lastly, a set of  Halloween monster ATC's, or artist trading cards.  

This was my first time making ATCs, but I sure had a blast making them.  I don't have much experience with paper crafting (as you can tell,) but I definitely think that it is something that I'm going to do more often.

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed my monsters!

No comments:

Post a Comment