Translate

Friday, September 28, 2012

A couple of droids

Remember the cupcake and sugar skull felt badges that I posted a while back?  Well, here's a couple of felt badges for my fellow Star Wars fans.  I made these for a swap.  Remember that these are limited to 3x3 inches. (I should really remember to throw a ruler into the shot for size reference.)

I really struggled with C3P0, because he just wouldn't stop complaining while I was stitching him up, but I'm happy with how he came out.   I just hope that he isn't annoying his new owner too much with all his chatter! 


I've always loved R2D2!  He's noble yet spunky at the same time!  He's one of my favorite characters second only to Yoda.



It was only a matter of time before they started arguing,
so I'm glad I've sent them off to a galaxy far far away (Canada actually)!

May the Force be with you!


No comments:

Post a Comment