Translate

Friday, September 28, 2012

Updates!

It's about time that I update some of my older posts of WIPs (works in progress.) 

Remember this picture? 


Well, as I had mentioned before, I ended up frogging that red circle to the far right, and as much as I hate to admit it, the birdhouse still looks exactly the same.  I have decided what I'm going to do with it though, but I need a few supplies and so progress on that one has stalled a bit.  The other red thing turned into this...

Chili the Pepper
I love how this pattern takes into account the wonky shape of a real chili pepper!
This guy was for a swap, but I plan to make more for myself (someday.)

The pink and white swirly thing at the bottom left of my wip photo is this little painting:

Painting white fur was much harder than I had imagined.  
I love drawing and painting, but it is one of those things that I really need to concentrate to do.  I can crochet in bits and pieces in between diaper changes, sandwich making, and dish washing and such, but in order to really draw or paint something, I need to commit my time in a way that has been difficult for me since my first son was born 12 years ago.  Needless to say, I am out of practice!  

Anyway, so I have decided to spend at least a half hour a day on the weekdays doodling in my sketchbook and hopefully strengthening my drawing skills.  So you can look forward to more artsy projects from me! At  least I'd like to think so!

That's all for now, but my next post will include some more updates!

TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment