Translate

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Projects, projects, and more projects

So you may have guessed from today's title, but I have a lot of projects in the works!  I love having lots of projects going at the same time.  My husband...not so much.  Who can blame him when I have projects in the kitchen, living room, and back porch?  Well, I guess I should explain that we live in a two bedroom apartment with our three boys!  So, when my projects spread out a little too much, they really tend to take over the whole house!  So really, I think my husband is a pretty good sport about it.  He's special that way!

Anyway, I can't really post any of the things that I've finished yet (boo!), because they are for various swaps that I'm in right now, and I really ought to wait until my partners receive.  BUT, I have some in progress pics I can share!

These are my supplies for three different projects that I'm working on.  Well actually, two of them are already finished!  OKAY, so it's not an actual "in progress" shot, sorry.  I just got so into my crafting that I completely forget to take pics along the way. Doh!  



These are some actual in progress projects.


I had to smudge out the item in the bottom left corner because its for a swap, and I did end up frogging the red circle thingy at the far right.  The birdhouse was made by my son at a Home Depot workshop about 5 years ago!  I've been asking him to paint it for the longest time, and I've finally come to terms with the fact that he simply isn't interested.  :(  He can draw, but he's currently in those difficult teen years where he's only interested in "cool" activities.  This is going to be a difficult stage for me!

I didn't even take pictures of my porch adventures because they are more like homey improvementy stuff which although oodles of fun, they fall just a tad short of being crafty enough for me to want to blog about.  Eh.

Next on the list?  Organizing my embroidery floss!
(probably another "eh", but oh the colors!)

In the meantime, here's a picture of something I made many many moons ago.  By the time I took this picture, it had had many years of love behind it, and I only had my very outdated cell phone with me.


She was a present for my baby niece, who as you can see, isn't a baby anymore!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment