Translate

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Hello OctoKitty

Remember that pile of yarn and fabric that I claimed was a bunch of projects in the works?  Well presenting finished item number 1:  Hello Kitty as an octopus, or as I prefer to call her, 
Hello OctoKitty.


I recently received an interesting request from someone who had seen this octopus I made,
for a similar octopus, but as Hello Kitty.  
I thought it was a great idea and agreed to make it.  I really like how it turned out, and I hope that she will too.  I find that I really enjoy bringing other peoples ideas to life.  Of course I also have my own ideas, but there is something very satisfying about taking someone else's concept and magically making it real.  Okay, so it's not really magic, but they don't know that! wink, wink ;)

You can see the bow a little better in this picture.

I just like how neat the legs look in this picture.  :)

Now, I am off to do some more crocheting.  Tonight I'm going to be playing with some RED yarn!



No comments:

Post a Comment